Sunday, November 22, 2015

Awesome #fall spread with our blank trackers on the sidebar to keep tracking of all your goals! 💮💮💮💮💮💮 #Repost @lauren_122 with @repostapp ・・・ I haven't been as active on Instagram lately ever since we got sick. I guess I just got out of a groove, but I'm hoping to get back into a groove soon. This is my spread from a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to share it because the woodland creature set is from @sugarygalshop. I bought a grab bag of misfits a little while ago and this was included. As soon as I saw it, I knew I'd have to use it this month! I also used a freebie set from @planwithsamia and other sources will be tagged. #mambi #thehappyplanner #plannerhappiness #plannergirl #plannerlife #plannercommunity #plannerlove #iloveplanning #plannernerd #plannerjunkie #obsessedwithplanning #planneraddict #addictedtoplanning #planaholic #planningismytherapy #discbound #embracethediscs


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1P1E3ME

No comments:

Post a Comment