Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Are you keeping track of your goals? Our blank trackers can help with that! πŸ”½πŸ”ΌπŸ”½πŸ”ΌπŸ”½πŸ”ΌπŸ”½πŸ”Ό #Repost @lauren_122 with @repostapp ・・・ Here is my #midweek in my #happyplanner this week! I had been seeing this Plaid Pumpkin sticker book all over Facebook planner groups and wanted it so bad. So when I went to visit my sister at the end of last month, I was SO excited to get my hands on it (and other sticker books) at her Michaels store! I could've easily gone overboard but I decided to only get the ones that I knew I couldn't pass up. I'm looking forward to using them in upcoming spreads! I also used one of the fall freebies from @vintageglamstudio. I love her freebies and the colors went perfectly with the sticker book, so of course I had to use it! Tap once for other sources! #mambi #thehappyplanner #plannerhappiness #plannergirl #plannerlife #plannercommunity #plannerlove #iloveplanning #plannernerd #plannerjunkie #obsessedwithplanning #planneraddict #addictedtoplanning #planaholic #planningismytherapy #discbound #embracethediscs


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1IdSNjJ

No comments:

Post a Comment