Monday, September 14, 2015

Are you all planned for this week? Here's @hello28kitty's preliminary #planning process! ▪◽▪◽▪◽▪◽▪◽▪◽ #regram from @hello28kitty - I bought some printables from @colorcodesigns (fellow Canadian!). Got so excited because the colours are stunning that I'm doing a prelim layout before I stick them on. I printed them on regular paper but I also had them printed at Staples for like $0.60. Going to see how different it looks. It's a mix of the Fall Collection 3 and Fall Color scheme. They go so well together that I can get multiple looks out of them. The hardest part is deciding what too use. I'm really liking the idea of printables as I'm still new to the sticker scene so I want to see how I like it. So far it's addicting! #Regrann


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1EYbqMB

No comments:

Post a Comment